Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TPMA: April 20-22

The next Trade Promotion Management Association conference is coming soon in San Francisco. The agenda is posted here. The whole thing looks good, but I think I’m most interested in the second day keynote:

Integrating Marketing Mix Modeling and Trade Promotion Management
Learn to model the effects of marketing investment strategies on consumer demand and link them to the tactical trade promotional vehicles that drive shipments and warehouse depletions.

Sounds good – I seem to recall having a conversation or two along those lines. And it’s followed immediately by Dale Hagemeyer talking about Seven Key Considerations When Choosing a TPM Solution. That means I have to behave myself Monday night so I can get up early for the Tuesday sessions.

No comments: